Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Thanks- I'll look for it. I still haven't seen A Dog's Purpose 2, but I liked the first one. I recently watched the Art of Racing in the Rain and I enjoyed it. Your GF may like it too.
Read the book The Art of Racing in the Rain. So sad, but the meaning behind it was great

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Lol about the golden at the dog park. Sounded like my guy. Except he always had 2 tennis balls in his mouth and wouldn't go to sleep without them. He was never on leash, such a great dog. Not a mean bone in his body
Yeah I think?? Most are still like that?? Golden's and Lab's are actually big dog's??? Not chiseled like Boxer's but a lot of mass!

And I suspect that the "Rouge" Lab's and Golden's, IE Dog Aggressive and such. Come from "Hunting Lines??" A higher level of "Prey Drive." The Blk Lab, that came at "Rocky" (the dog never saw me and/or did not care) and charged with entente to do harm did not fit the Lab model I had in my head?? But coming fast and hard ... you don't need a lot of skill to read that!!

But the Golden we "baby sat," was just a self entitled ass! I was glad to have him gone. Frankly I don't think the dog was "escaping??" I think his crappy owner?? Was leaving a gate open and hopping he would just "Go Away, and don't come back???"

I don't think he was a "Bad Dog??" Just kinda detached from "everything," kinda weird actually???

41 - 43 of 43 Posts