Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love maddy to death!!! but it seems like the older she gets, the more neurotic and crazy she gets! She flips over her food bowl and leaves it there, not even eating it, just stares, and its not like i can vocally tell her no, so i get up and tell her no with sign, and she just gets down into the play mode. I really think shes losing her mind! She knows she's not allowed to be on the bed, but the other night she jumped onto the bed and stared at me, i tell her down, she totally ignores me, so i had to physically take her off the bed. Have any of your dogs gone through reverse training. Its not like shes a puppy, shes almost six so its not like she's young.
Don't get me wrong, shes my first whitey, and i love her to death, but she just frustrates the crap out of me!!! Thanks for letting me vent lol!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
well harley is a puppy.. but i know what you mean.. he KNOWS he dont go upstairs when i say no.. everytime i see him and tell him no he comes back down.. well today he stopped and stared at me and AS SOON as i looked and said now he flew upstairs..lmao

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Sadie frustrates the crap outta me to.  I've almost chalked alot of her behavior us to white boxers.  I know that sounds bad.  But she is very selective as far as obedience goes.  She is not deaf or blind!  But, right when I'm about to pull my hair out, she'll sneak over and gives me kisses or cuddle.  I'm going to look into obedience classes.  I'd prefer somebody besides petsmart!  If anybody knows any websites, please pm me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts