Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
turned the sprinkler on today and ciara and samson played a bit. They also got apples and OMG the had sooo much fun eating them. here are a few pics form this evening.

Updated pic of little marxx
BEFORE

AFTER

Eating apples

Savannah being anti-social

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
great pics! soo cute!... Savannah looks so cut and muscular in that pic!! whoa!!!! 8O

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awesome awesome pics !!!!!!!!!!! Samson is a riot thats what onyx does too..he LOVES the sprinkler...and hahaha eating the apples ..

WOW Marxx got HUGE FAST !!! what did you do to him? hahahahaha

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
lmao im such an idiot..i was looking at the pics of samson and the apple and didnt expect reese for some reason so i was scrolling down and like hmmm his face has changed...he isnt flashy...then i looked again and realized it was reese. All of your dogs are beautiful and i envy that you have a big yard. It seems americans have big back gardens but i dont see that as much here.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Its funny how most boxers seem to loooove the water. Zulu loves the sprinkler and hose. :D

But man. . . :lol:  eating the apples is way too cute :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Nice pics! Your whole crew looks amazing!  :D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Look at all the pretty puppies!!! :D  :D  :D

I guess Henry's spoiled.  I've never given him a whole apple, I always cut it into bite-sized pieces! :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I took it away when they got to the core, but they loved knawing on it and licking the apple juice off one another. stools are fine last night and this morning.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I think I'll see if Elyse likes apples..looks like she would have fun playing with half of an apple and eating it as well.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Andrea, those are great!!! I loved the ones of Samson playing in the sprinkler with Ciara, too cute, but the apple ones are priceless :) Holy cow, what happened to little Marxx? Boy he has grown and looks great

1 - 16 of 16 Posts