Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Angel was really getting a kick out of this chesp RC car we bought the other day, only problem is it's not fast enuf for my little girl  :lol:

Hmm, what's this Daddy?

Can I chase it?

Even Samson kinda got into the act  :)

Can I eat it?

Angel on the hunt down

Yikes, it's after me!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol Jeff, actually it's still in great shape. She grabbed it a few times and I'm surprised it fared as well as it did, just not fast enuf for her...Bought it a toy store, it's supposed to for kids under 5 and said not to run on carpet or dirt, so we don't read well, huh?  :lol: Samson kept lunging at Angel when she would try to bite it, like he was telling her to leave it alone....Marq is going to "soup" it up a bit for her...Oh the things we do for our babies

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Steve was looking at one of those the other day for the pups. The ones we found either didn't look too durable or were quite expensive so he is still in search of...we used to have this remote pu truck with a roll bar and our first boxer Rowdy could pick it up by the roll bar. It was a lot of fun - he loved that thing!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dana, we found this and quite a few others at Kay Bee toys, I think it was $30. Lol Beanie, yea, my ex used to race RC cars, so did Marq, those babies can flat out move !

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like Angel had a blast, that looks like so much fun.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
That is just too cute! Angel looks like she is having so much fun..Never thought of a rc car but then again Chloe HATES anything on wheels. Great pics Willow, enjoyed them a lot!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You are welcome Gar, I didn't forget  :) Lol Shari, it doesn't take much to amuse Angel, we did discover that we cannot use the laser on her anymore tho, she's too obsessive/compulsive :roll:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
lol willow! my hubby has a couple of rc cars and sumya chases and gets chased, she would run thru a ring of fire before she would let it catch her! angel and samson look so cute with it! that last one is a great action pic!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Willow those are great! Angel looks like she is having a blast.  :D  Oh, and the fence looks great too, I am so jealous!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Willow that last pic of Angel, well it is the funniest thing ihave seen all week!! her legs flying out in different directions just cracks me up!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HannaBanana\";p=\"74320 said:
Too cute, now that is better than a laser pointer!!!!!
Oh definitely Heather...Angel gets way to obsessive about the laser. she started to hunt for the darn thing everywhere, so we put it up...Never had a dog be so OCD about things like her

1 - 20 of 24 Posts