Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fundraiser for Boxer Rescue - Scentsy!!

Most, if not all boxer rescues are full and
in desperate need of donations. Rescues have been extreamly busy and overwhelmed, which means the cost of care has drastically went up. With rescues operating on donations only, many are struggling to stay running. Many of these rescues are thousands of dollars in debt. We, as a boxer community can do something to help!! So that is why I am holding this fundraiser! Here is an interactive Catalog https://lgottwalt.scentsy.us/Browse

If you like candles you will absolutly LOVE Scentsy! It is a wickless, non toxic wax. You dont have to worry about a flame since a 25 watt light bulb and decorative warmer that warms the wax and puts off the scent. It puts off an amazing scent that makes your home smell devine! There is no worry of children or pets getting burned by the wax since there is not a flame and the wax does not get hot enough to burn. There are 3 different sizes of warmers and over 80 scents to choose from!

Since we ALL love boxers and there are so many rescues that run on and need donations, I have decided to set this Boxer Rescue Fundraiser up through Scentsy. 100% of proceeds will go to a boxer rescue... Thats right 100% of proceeds!! Not just any boxer rescue.. It has to be non-profit, charitable 501(c)(3) organization! Next week I will start accpeting submissions for the rescue you would like to see the proceeds go to.. Then we will hold a vote. Which ever rescue gets the most votes will recieve 100% of the proceeds from this fundraiser.

It's a win win situation. Not only will you be helping out boxers in need, you will also get to experience Scentsy, which is an amazing product! Valentines day is just around the corner.. This is a great gift idea if you haven't picked up that gift yet :) If she likes candles I guarantee you she will LOVE Scentsy! We have MAN CAVE items too!!

I have a website that you can order from.. Make sure you click on buy from party "Boxer Rescue Fundraiser".
https://lgottwalt.scentsy.us/Home

I have also launched a brand new facebook page! :) Once I get things settled I will be holding some random drawings for product give aways and holding some fun contests for products. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lisa-Gottwalt-Independent-Scentsy-Consultant/132621963471158 Please share the facebook link with your boxer friends! We want to raise as much money as possible for those sweet babies in need!!

I am leaving the fundraiser open until 2/14/11! New date: The fundraiser will stay open through Saturday, February 19th!

My Website https://lgottwalt.scentsy.us/Home

A few of the Scenty products

Attachments

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If anyone has a hard time choosing which scents you would like to try.. I suggest checking out the favories collection https://lgottwalt.scentsy.us/Buy/Collection/372

Also... the good thing about each bar is that it lasts a long time! You only need to put one small square in the warmer at a time :) Each small square puts off fragrance for 8-12 hours! So thats 64-96 hours of scent per bar!

Right now some of my favorites are:

Vanilla Walnut
Pumpkin Roll
Coconut Lemon Grass
Cucumber Lime
Cranberry Spice
Honey Pear Cider
Black Rasberry Vanilla..

Too many to name LOL

I promise you that you will not be disappointed!! One reason I love it so much is because my house NEVER smells like dog LOL

Has anyone tried Scentsy before?

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have fallen in love with Scensty too! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I mix the scents and have a great time. I like the cinnamon scents and cranberry. My daughter loves the spa and linen scents. I even have a warmer unit in my store and the customers are always commenting on how nice it smells. Anyone with dogs should have scentsy in their home! How wonderful that you are doing this for boxer rescue!~! :clap2:

·
Registered
195 Posts
My wife loves it and it does make the house smell good all the time. I will order her some for Valentines day because we still have 2 rooms that need one. I will also need a bunch more scents because we are about out of them too. Thanks

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I absolutely love Scentsy! I just bought a whole bunch but am in need another warmer...when i am ready to order I will do it through you Lisa and support our Boxers!

·
Registered
497 Posts
I think this is a wonderful idea!!! I had a plug-in one and I really want one of the bigger warmers. I will be putting in a order soon!!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I will definitely have to check out scentsy, the regular air fresheners don't cut it anymore..and my cat is WAY too curious when it comes to candles with flames!! Plus it's for a great cause :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
I was going to ask you about the multipacks. I might need some help with ordereing this stuff next week (my wife normally does it LOL). I know she ordered a pack last time that had scents, big warmer and a plug in warmer. I will want another one of those next week. Also is there a shipping charge involved. Thanks

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I like the warmer shown above that is black and read and says I love my pet, I dont see it on the page...does anyone know where i can find that one on there?

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I was going to ask you about the multipacks. I might need some help with ordereing this stuff next week (my wife normally does it LOL). I know she ordered a pack last time that had scents, big warmer and a plug in warmer. I will want another one of those next week. Also is there a shipping charge involved. Thanks
Ok great! Just let me know when you need help! If your order is $150.00 or more then shipping is free!! :) Orders up to $49.99 cost a flat rate of $5.00.. Then orders of $50.00-$149.99 are just a little bit more, depending on how much product you order.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Drawing

I REALLY want to help as many boxers as we can So I am giving you an incentive!! If you order, you will be entered into a drawing for a Plug In Warmer of your choice and a scent bar of your choice!!

The drawing will be held at the end of the fundraiser. This cost will come from MY pocket, not out of the $ being raised! So that's $20.00 worth of product you could win!! :)

Plug Ins are perfect for offices, computer rooms, bathrooms, dorm rooms, or any small spaces!

Also join my newly launched facebook page, because in a couple weeks I will be giving away some more items! :) Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

If you are having any trouble at all navigating or you are not sure how to order please contact me!

Right now your chances are VERY good for winning these items!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
If you are serious about wanting to support Boxer rescue, but have never tried scentsy and are unsure if you would like it, I am willing to send you a small sample scent in the mail. I have 4 scents on hand right now.. Just msg me your name and address and which one of these 4 scents you would like to try. DO NOT post your address on the forum... Send it by private message please!

Blueberry Cheesecake:
Thick, rich, NY Cheesecake with a light graham cracker crust and delicious blueberries.

Embers:
Evoke memories of a romantic evening by the fire as bright bergamot, sensual amber and woodsy cedar ignite with hints of pepper and spice, then smoulder in this deep and sultry fragrance.

Shades of Green:
The quintessential scent of grass and clover—green, sunny, and happy.

Cinnamon Bear:
Crisp, spicy cinnamon, reminiscent of Red Hots candy with a touch of cloves.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts