Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Another update :)

Someone emailed me expressing that they really wanted to help collect orders for this fundraiser and raise the amount being donated :) So, this person will be putting a flyer up at work on Monday to try and generate more support!! This means I am extending the fundraiser until the end of the week!

The fundraiser will stay open through Saturday, February 19th!

However, voting is going to start tomorrow (2/14) like planned and will also run until Saturday (2/19)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Order placed!! And I'm trying to get friends to buy too!!!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
Thank you to my Grandma for supporting boxer rescue!! :) She placed her order today.

I will be recalculating the donation amount again later tonight and I will let you all know where we are standing :) I am really hoping to get to our goal!! It would be awesome if we exceeded that goal!! So many boxers are going to benefit from this donation!!

Thank you to everyone that has ordered. Thank you to everyone for voting! Thank you to those who belong to this forum and are unable to purchase.. If it wasn't for this forum we wouldn't be making a donation!! Yay Boxers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update:

Looks like we are right around $150.00

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Will they send me an email when my order ships? I'm just excited to get it :)
I don't think they do, so I have been sending a PM to people giving them the tracking #.. It looks like they are shipping or shipped your order today. They just recently added a tracking # to your order, however it doesn't say where it is at right now. I will PM it to you! :)

61 - 71 of 71 Posts