Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

He looks so funny when he squidges his jowls out to the sides - trying to make an O shape but not quite getting there :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Caillou, Voltaire does the Woo Woo very well...And then looks so dignified...It's about time we had some new pics of him..I love his face, his eyes look a lot like Angel's, the shape of them..He's such a handsome boy...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I miss the woo woo's. Buster used to do it all the time, we used to have a woo woo conversation.  :lol:  Maddie doesn't woo woo or converse at all.  :cry:  Can you bottle some of Voltaires woo woo's and send them to me?  :roll: He is such a handsome boy...would you smooch those jowels for me?? :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everybody...my Mum says he looks like the creature from the black lagoon :D
Did you all notice the amount of drool? :sick:  :D

·
Registered
616 Posts
Oh what a horrible thing to say!  He's too handsome!  I love the woo woo's too.  His jowls are adorable!  And such a personality he has  :lol:

Thanks for sharing those and bringing a smile to my face!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Ohhh what a great picture!  He is so handsome!  Our Teaki loves to woo woo, Zig just hasn't figured out how to do it yet and actually howls instead!  Teak loves to talk back!  :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
What cute pictures!!!  Roxy woo-woos a lot but Astro never doesn't.  I'm gonna have to get a picture of Roxy.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is a great picture, I love the way he looks when he does his woo woo!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I forgot what a Woo Woo sounded like  :cry:  adorable pics.. think he could come over and teach Chloe how to Woo Woo again? lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts