Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, today was such a beautiful day, the sun is finally out, no snow and no rain!! So i was downtown walking around and I see this guy with the most beautiful Cane Corso ever! So me being the dog freak that I am, I start talking to him. So i go on and ask him where he got his gorgeous dog, he rescued. Then he goes on to ask if i had any dogs. I said ya, i have two white boxers. He just gave me one of those looks, i knew it was going to be a bad conversation. He says "Oh... Why would you want one of those!? The only reason why people sell them is to get money off them. I think they should be killed at birth, just snap their necks." I didnt even ask for his opinion he just went on to say these horrible things. So this is when my mouth got the best of me. I go on to say "Well, i cannot believe that anyone would trust you with a dog in the first place, and with that opinion of yours, you can shove it up your *** because maybe you should have been killed at birth?!" I know i should not have said this.. but i couldnt just walk away.. So i left him standing there with his dumb look on his face.
How can people just say this and be so ignorant?!!?!

I was soo mad, no one disses my puppies! I did get a little joy out of the look on his face though.. sorry for the blunt words.. lol thanks for letting me rant.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Good for you! I would of probably said the same thing. Some people are so rude!

·
Registered
913 Posts
I'm so sorry you had to put up with that a$$..How horibble, and what cruel things to say. When I bred my flashy Champion Bitch to another Champion Sire..we KNEW there was going to be a chance she would throw white pups...but there is SO much more acceptance now to the white in the breed, as you can never tell what you may end up with, that we came to a simple agreement that there was NO WAY on earth we would destroy an innocent pup.
If I were you..I would have taken note of the jerks hair color ( hope it wasn't the same as yours!), and told him..that all MALE "..insert his hair color" babies should have THEIR necks broken at birth because OBVIOUSLY they grown up ignorant and retarded like he was" and walked away..
I'm glad you stood up for yourself, and those two precious Boxers..it wasn't their fault they were born white..and you love them no less..and THERE IS NOTHING WRONG LOVING A WHITE BOXER!!!!
Whew..got it off my chest too..Grrrrrrr what a jerk he was!!!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Heck ya son, You gotta stand up for those fur babies.

sorry I have been saying sonto everyone. That damn Rob and Big.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
grrrrrrrr... i swear if someone said something like that to me about dungy, i would flip out too lol

ive already once had someone try to explain to me that he is albino... um no

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Good for you!!! He is obviously just an opinionated JERK who was going out of his way to be rude. WHY else would anyone make such a comment about someones dog??? Even if he was ignorant enough to be thinking it, why say it?  :twisted:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What an idiot, you can only hope that he has some sense and will learn from it.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
lmao i would have been alot ruder and with alot more colorful language so i think you did great !!! haha

moron !!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
everyone loves voicing their opinions... especially when they are completely ignorant!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Oh wow, what a jacka$$. Glad you stuck up for your babies, I would have done the same. What a jerk :x

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think it was the fact that a complete stranger would say that to me, not that i would expect someone i know to say that. I would never in my LIFE say anything about anyones anything. Lol i was trying to keep myself contained throughout the whole time, there was a bit of a crowd walking by, didnt really wanna make a scene. But i am sure that he got the point

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Wow, you are effing awesome. I would probably be so shocked that someone was stupid enough to say that to someone, especially someone who owns and obviously loves their dogs- that I wouldn't have any good comebacks.
you rock!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
good for you! i probably would have said something similar, if not worse!i think that is the biggest mystery to me..why are some people such total a- holes?

·
Registered
522 Posts
g00dgirl\";p=\"105515 said:
Wow, you are effing awesome. I would probably be so shocked that someone was stupid enough to say that to someone, especially someone who owns and obviously loves their dogs- that I wouldn't have any good comebacks.
you rock!

I would probably react the same way.I would be so shocked that,i would be just staring at him with my mouth open.
What an A-hole!!!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Good for you - I back you up 100%!!!  I agree with you on how frustrating and ignorant some people can be.  Whenever Templeton is questioned I always try to stat the facts to better help educate people on the white boxer...and as we know sometimes that can be very hard to do!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts