Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already posted these pics in the anything goes section in a weather related thread, so I hope I'm not being a pain, but I'm not to sure if everyone got a chance to see, because I know some of you are getting tired reading about crappy weather, lol and actually so am I :lol: come on summer!

Can you see a boxer in there?? :lol:

She's like a little snow plow :lol:

Lunging out

jumping right in!

Running right through

Look how deep it is Dad...

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Too cute!  Atleast someone is enjoying the storm!

Nano

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a great way to burn off some of that Boxer energy! Gaby looks like she is having a blast and yes she kinda does look like a snow plow in that one pic :lol:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TinkerbelleNdMaddy\";p=\"90562 said:
LMAO!!!! Thats adorable, running in the snow abyss. My two wont even go for it, i threw a ball into the snow, tink just stares at me "You kidding me?"
Ya I can relate, my fawn girl Sexy was like that to, she didn't even like to go out in the rain for potty break, I would just get that look "what are you nuts I'm not going out there, I'll just hold it" :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
awesome pics, i wish my two coulda run through that much...I think the most we got was a foot at a time...if that

·
Registered
696 Posts
OMG, how funny -- you can hardly see her in those 1st few shots! *haha* Looks like she had a blast!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Cool pics, and thanks for posting again as I missed them the first time around.

Also glad to see that I'm not the only one who's fur baby runs around in the snow naked no problem.  A few people thought I was crazy but the cold & snow doesn't bother Lola one bit.  She'll stay outside in the back yard for 30-40 minutes sometimes on her own (and we'll do an hour plus) when it's around 20-32F with snow on the ground.

Now my new guy, the little one, he isn't acclimated yet.  He can only handle about 10 minutes and he's shaking and cold.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Those are awesome pics! Gaby looks so happy to be jumping aroung in all that snow!  :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts