Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great day we had today at the dog park (for once :roll: )  ....Gaby made a new boxer friend...her name is Pheobe she is a beautiful 1.5 yr old light flashy brindle...times like this I wish I had brought my camera...they ran and ran and wrestled for a good two hours, so that was great exercise for them, and now Gaby is all tuckered out and sleeping...Of course me and Pheobe's owner talked boxers the whole time it was great :lol: ...So I asked if he knew about BF, and he didn't, so I recommended he join us here...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad Gaby made a new friend, it is so much fun talking about our babies to someone who loves them as much as we do.  Hope they join.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sounds like you and Gaby had a great time at the park! Nothing better than watching boxers play!  :D

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
rene, that is great, so glad gaby made a friend!! :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
That's funny, my boxers always gravitate to other boxers at the dog park.  There are four other boxers that go to the dog park I go to and if another boxer is there my dogs ignore the other dogs and only play with other boxers.  They are elitist!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
How exciting for you and Gaby! Bet she had a blast. Isnt it wonderful to talk to someone who has love for the boxer breed as well! :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How great that Gaby had a Boxer buddy to play with...Yup, got to remember to bring that camera with you!  :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts