Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to St. Catharines yesterday to visit my mom for mothers day, and Gaby got to play with the neighbours boxer Zab.  It was so much fun watching them play together, they absolutely love eachother....I would love to take Zab home with me, he's just gorgeous!...but that would never happen because his owner loves him as much as I love Gaby :lol: ...It was a really fun day and we all had a great time talking about boxers!

here's a few pics of the kiddos playing together

And here's a couple of just Zab

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Wow they do look alike aswell!!!! :D

Both beautiful and look like they are having a great burn out session, you'll have to have play sessions with Zab more often! :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Oh they are both so gorgeous! They do look alike :) Looks like they had a blast, I'm sure they both slept very well after that! I think the tongues pic is my favorite.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
The both of them are beautiful dogs...their coloring looks alot alike.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
wow awesome bonus on visiting mom huh hehe

looks like they both had a blast as well as you too

wonderful day for all of you :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They look like they a blast together, great pictures.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Myself and Lyle  (Zab's owner) also couldn't get over how much they look alike, their coats are pretty much the same exept that the fawn color on Gaby is more redish than Zab's....

I was noticing that in the pics it's really hard to tell that Zab is so much bigger than Gaby, he weighs about 85lb and is 3 yrs old and Gaby the last time I weighed her she was at 50lb, and that was about a week and a half ago.

And oh ya Gaby was tired that night, she sleped in the car the whole way home :lol:, and then when we got home she had her portion of food and went rite to bed :lol: , also for some reason she didn't want to eat her morning and afternoon portions..I guess there must have been to much excitement going on
for her :lol:

The tongues pic is also my fav, it's now on my desktop background.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
They are a matched set... Like big ole bookends! Really beautiful.

It appears they had loads of fun together.

Did you have a good visit with Mom as well?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts