Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Samson the Boxer said:
Ok - so first of all... My name is James...

Second of all - the guys totally kicked a$$ in this thread...

Both sides are going to argue they won. ARE THERE ANY TRANSGENDER MEMBERS WHO COULD BE A NON BIAS REFEREE?! Anyone? Anyone?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Kayo said:
Samson the Boxer said:
Ok - so first of all... My name is James...

Second of all - the guys totally kicked a$$ in this thread...

Both sides are going to argue they won. ARE THERE ANY TRANSGENDER MEMBERS WHO COULD BE A NON BIAS REFEREE?! Anyone? Anyone?
maybe we could tally up all of the jokes that were thrown down by the guys and how many for the ladies? reposts dont count!

Ladies: :tease: :tease:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
MasonParent said:
hahaha.....

My wife said, "Whatcha doin today?"

I said "Nothing."

She said, "You did that yesterday."

I said, "I wasn't finished."
8) 8)
Yeah caus we women know how you guys take 10 yrs to do the smallest of things. .. god forbid it included DIY :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
373 Posts
In a small town in the US, there is a rather sizable factory that hires only married men. Concerned about this, a local woman called on the manager and asked him, 'Why is it you limit your employees to married men? Is it because you think women are weak, dumb, cantankerous...or what?'

'Not at all, Ma'am,' the manager replied. 'It is because our employees are used to obeying orders, are accustomed to being shoved around, know how to keep their mouths shut and don't pout when I yell at them.'

181 - 188 of 188 Posts