Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Male or Female or both

• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

• Both (someone and their significant other both contribute to the forum)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like the majority of people on this forum are females, but I wanted to get an approx ratio. I know there are a few other men out there!!! LOL
                                                                     **THE POLL IS FOR YOUR GENDER,NOT YOUR DOGS**

·
Registered
648 Posts
LOL sorry I thought you asked is my dog female or male so I answered Female! Actually I am a dad and a male father heehhe if that makes any sense so I will change my vote! EDIT - just found out I can't change my vote....

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Britneysdad\";p=\"63798 said:
LOL sorry I thought you asked is my dog female or male so I answered Female! Actually I am a dad and a male father heehhe if that makes any sense so I will change my vote! EDIT - just found out I can't change my vote....

I did the same :)  I'm a female.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Honeyec\";p=\"63793 said:
It tends to be about 70:30 women posting, but every time someone asks this question, all the male members (tee hee!) come out of hiding... they're lurking around here

somewhere!

lol!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I knew there were some men out there somewhere!!! I'm not used to being in a forum thats primarily females, there aren't a lot of women in the ATV, Glock, & Dodge forums.......LOL :D I didn't think of someone thinking I was talking about their dog..... I'm going to change it now to be more specific. Sorry.... LOL

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:D female but hubby lurks around too sometimes on his id

·
Registered
627 Posts
DonnersMom\";p=\"63973 said:
...Shhhh, I told him it was a rule here, bring home a new puppy - join the forum! :lol:
That is just hilarious!!!  Maybe Joe and I will have to get another and see if he falls for that one.  LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
DonnersMom\";p=\"63973 said:
Female, but hubby just recently joined!! Shhhh, I told him it was a rule here, bring home a new puppy - join the forum! :lol:
One poster for each pup!  lol I like it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts