Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Merle French Bulldog

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to know your thoughts about two breeds. Boxer, and Merle French Bulldog. I own a Boxer, which perfectly suit my habits. But, today many people are also talking about the Merle French Bulldog. Many of my friends recommended me this breed, and the main reason of their recommendation was its uniqueness, and beauty. But I am just wanted to know your thoughts.
I just want to know from the people who own both of these breeds. May be both breeds are perfect depending on the owners. But can you please elaborate the main features of both of these breeds. How these are ideal for anyone and why. You can also cost the vote depending upon their general features.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I am for Boxers all the way! If you are an active person and like taking your dog out with you on walks ect. its my understanding frenchies don't like much physical activity and they seem to be prone to even more health issues than Boxers so its whatever fits your lifestyle.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Well I can't vote on this as it's just silly. They are both very dog's. If "you," like a French Bulldog, then get one. ALthough I do have to add, that despite the really cute face. Some of them can be "seriously human aggressive?" And Cesar Millan got schooled by a "Pig Killer," Frenchie he was "rehabilitating." They can be pretty serious dog's in a short cute package. Just saying. :)

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Not really a fan of french bulldogs. Adding in the merle gene, well to me is questionable but I see many of them. I don't think merle is a recognized AKC color. I petsit for a french bulldog, he was sweet but I just didn't feel it. I'd stick with the boxer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts