Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.rockysboxerrescue.org/Home_Page.php

My friend Donna started her own rescue league in Georgia.  She has taken a big part in rescuing dogs from shut down puppy mills who are in dying need of attention.   Recently she took in two preganant bitches who delived huge litters of puppies.

While these (pups) I am sure were going to the cash cows for the "Millers", they are now in the hands of the above rescue league and will be looking for forever homes when they reach age.

I notice that some people are looking for pups, and inquiring about pricing in other threads.  I thought I would just post the above link in case anyone was looking for a boxer pup to rescue or any adult.    This is one of many rescue sites, but I would rather see a puppy in need find a loving forever home for an adoption fee of $200-$250 rather than see any more people put money into the puppy millers back pockets!!!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhhh... thanks for the link... I'm glad your friend is able to help so many animals! I just don't understand how people can do that to animals!!  :cry:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a wonderful thing to do; it takes so much time and dedication to run a rescue.  I bet there is a lot of heartbreak that goes with it too.  Hopefully the successes out number the sad cases.

·
Registered
292 Posts
It's great that your friend decided to do that! I know some people looking for puppies, but I live in Michigan. I'll let them know anyways, they might be interested!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Thanks for the link, got it bookmarked and got soo busy reading it I forgot to respond to this post! She's done a lot of good work from what I have seen and has her hands full as well. I'm assuming sh eis close to Atlanta? A wee bit too far away for me....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts