1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
All your babies are just too cute. What a beautiful Boxer :D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
For some reason the link worked, but it said there were no photos/books or whatnot.  Oh well, welcome from East Tennessee.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a beautiful boxer and a great piece of land.  The house looks wonderful.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Lovely pics! What a gorgeous boxer!!! My bf has a blue srt4 that he takes to the track all the time! Looks just like yours;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I have to say I love my life and all my pets.  Lately with the new puppy my cats are starting to feel a little ignored my poor dante sat and wined last night until we picked him up.  Ya'll have to watched for my post once my kitchen is done.  We have been doing so much remodeling.  I think Macy is really enjoying all the construction going on she likes to be a site supervisor and make sure everyone is constantly working.  She is so funny.  Once it is done it will be supper nice though and I will have to give all the credit to Macy because she has been such a good dog and supervisor.

G

·
0 Posts
ut oh another boxer in the midst of remodeling!  our thor used to steal all the construction supplies and do the chase me  :roll:

macy is adoreable.  i just love the white hooligans :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol I hope our babies are as well behaved when we start our remodeling, I somehow doubt it :) Great pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts