Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well hubby and i decided we cant just have 1 boxer and we are getting a little girl tomorrow afternoon....will post pictures as soon as we get her!!! I am SOOOOOO excited

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo hoo, how awesome! Chance will have a playmate....Can't wait for pics....

·
Registered
948 Posts
OMG!! YOU LUCKY BUM!! LOL Where are you getting her from?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are from down in southern ohio. She will not be registered but neither is Chance. They are pure boxers and that is all that matters to me. she is soooo cute too. Fawn with white collar and socks, plus a T-bone white mark down face. I cannot wait...dont think i will sleep a wink tonight

·
Registered
948 Posts
oh my goodness! full collar?? lol i'm jealous of all these new puppies.. I WANT ANOTHER!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think i am gonna name her Sassy...you know i have a Chance and now a Sassy(from homeward bound) what do you all think?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I like both of those names!! Roxys former name was Bella but she just wasnt a "Bella" to me lmao!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I like Abby... I'm not a Daisy person myself though... I think I'm not girly enough... or something... for ME to LIKE it anyway lol Not sure if that made since.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think i might go with Cassie for her....then all my babies would start with the letter C.....Chloe, Chance, Cassie.....what do you think?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Congrats...can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I think as you look at her, a name will just fit.  I was thinking of Kalli or Kiah; when I saw her I knew it would be Kiah.  Her prevoius name was Molly and it didn't fit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts