Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we're Definitely are going to be proud parents of a 1 year old femle Boxer named Bee Bee - Rob is going to go and pick her up on Monday.  The people live about 3 hrs away from us.

So now I will have 3 dogs and 3 cats living in my house. 8O  I may have to add on pretty soon, because when I got up this morning and looked out my sliding glass door lo and behold there stood a little orange colored kitten looking in a me.  :roll:   I said I just CAN NOT take in anymore animals.  She(or he) runs whenever I'm out anyway.

I must have a sign on my back that says "sucker for animals" or something.  LOL

Anyway, here's a pic the owner sent me of Bee Bee so thought I'd share it.  I'll be sure and take others once we get her home here with us.

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hello from Florida  :D  

Wow, she's a beauty.   At one time I had 4 dogs and 3 cats so I know what you mean about the sucker sign.    You'll need to tell us a little more about your other babies.  

At this time, I have two boxers and a very mean cat that looks just like the one in the picture.  

Congratulations on your new baby.

·
Registered
948 Posts
She's a cutie, Deb!!! Just curious.. How did you hear about her? Theres a little boxer girl in our local petstore that looks just like her.. I held her and played with her for almost 2 hours.. Acted just like my Mia.. but.. she's product of a puppymill...  :(

Good luck and can't wait to see pictures!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Great news! I am glad it worked out and you are going to give BeeBee a great and forever home!! Congrats!!  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I am soo glad that it worked out for you..She is stunning! Glad you are going to be able to give that lovely girl a forever home. Sounds like she will have lots of buddies to play with  :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually found her on this forum.  That lady that posted the other day about wanting to sell her boxer.  I got the info before the post was deleted.  I don't know how someone can get a dog and then just get rid of it.  When they come to my house they're here for life.

We went and got her a bowl a leash and collar last night.  I do have a crate but I don't know if it will be big enough for her or not, we may have to get another one.  It all depends on how things go.  

I'll be sure and post pics after we get her home and settled in.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Congratulations on finding her.  I'm sure you will be great with her and I think somethings are just meant to happen.  Even though it was against the rules to post something like that, I'm just glad something good came out of it.  Good luck to you and your new baby.

·
Registered
278 Posts
She's beautiful  :D   I apparently have that same sign on my back door too!  I've had numerous cats come looking for some food, water, or just a little love.  I've taken in a couple cats and one dog who appeared on my porch one morning.  After advertising her as found for two weeks no one claimed her.  Unfortunately, we couldn't keep her.  I was 8 months pregnant at the time.  She was a red husky and was approximately a year old, but we did find her a nice forever home.  But for any stray I'm always an available refuge.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Aww!!!  She gorgeous.  Congrats!!!  Can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We'll we're home all safe and sound.  Needless to say I was entertained all the way home.  LOL
I will try and get some pics of her tonight, but boy is she a little sweetie.  Made right up with my dogs and wanted to play.

The lady gave us her blanket, toys and all the food and treats.  I can see why she needed to find her another home .  They live in a place that has very little yard.  But she did teach her a few things.  She sits, talks to you and will pee pee when told and knows what the word "no" means.  LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts