Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darn it all..this is going on 6 weeks post cropping..and her right ear STILL is curling on me...I post her every night, and this past one was a 2 day post....Someone please tell me this is a teething thing..
Poor baby walks around all taped up on one side..and the other is perfect..At least she is patient now for the taping...I knew what I was getting into with this...just didn't expect a show crop to take as long ( especially when she has one ear up all the way 1 day after suture removal...)
Anyone have this happen and get it fixed with time and patience??  LOL..I obviously am not a patient person..just a worry-wart that this one will never stand!

Attachments

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I know Rhonda has had some issues with a couple of males, one is 9 mos..I can ask her what she is doing to correct it..Angel has one ear that is a bit wonky even now, but I just let it go..Guess that's why I prefer natural ears most of the times :)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Willow!
Any ideas will make a difference. I know we ARE in the midst of teething..and was told its better that they flop towards the head than away..but if you look at her sig picture that ear was straight. So I am guessing it may be some stage she is in. If you don't mind when you ask, see if she is doing edge taping only, or foam insert with at least two bands of tape. OH..( sorry to ramble ) how long the on time vs letting them down is..Ashley is 24 on, then 6-12 off on the one that flops only.
Thanks again :D

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL..here we are..1 1/2 days later..and now the right ears is up..and the left is curling a bit :roll: ...I am guessing it IS a stage she is going through, but will keep the posting up until we see no tip flops!! Oh well, she doesn't seem to mind the tape..Good girl!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts