Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is going to the beach for the weekend and has asked me to sit for Beau while she is gone! She will bring him over later this afternoon and pick him up on Sunday.   How cool is that- Ginsy and her brother will have the entire weekend to hang out and play together.   I will try to get lots of pics to show you all how it goes!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sure sounds like fun. I wish i could get Zeus to go play with my uncles dog Scoop, which is Zeus' brother. But that would be a blood bath more than likely. I think it is weird how animal life is, They dont remember their family.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Can't wait to see pictures!!! I bet that will be tons of fun! I get to watch Mia's brother when our friends go out of town!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well he's here now so i only have a moment.....
But did i really say i wanted another puppy in another year or so????   What was i thinking!!! 8O

They are getting along fine, playing and romping but OMG the chaos :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:lol:  Get the camera going!!  :p

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, I'm with Tootsie, get that camera going!!! We need to see pics of the chaos... :lol:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been so busy just keeping up with 4 DC and 2 obnoxious dogs I haven't had a moment to think much less take pics :roll:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Oh a thread where I can actually give some advice.. Okay ready?

Don't forget to breath. :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, sounds like you have your hands full...Ok, we'll give ya a wee bit of slack....Lol...Yup, I'd be charging for puppy training I think...Sounds like Beau needs some work.....

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL she said she would be happy to pay me for training him depending on how well he was trained by the time she comes to pick him up.   She even said she would pay me to keep him longer if I was going to be training him LOL

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I had Fiona and was pup-sitting a one year old weenie-dog and they were chaos on four legs around here for a whole week.   DEEEEEEEP DEEEEEP Breathing, works pretty good.   And better then that is to just LAUGH

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
My sister took off work to watch Kiah for two days and she said it was a relief to go back to work  :lol:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I CAN'T FIND MY CAMERA!!!!!!   AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHKKK!   WHERE IS MY FREAKIN CAMERA!!!!!!!!  

pics of a lifetime are being lost as I speak,  all because I CAN'T FIND MY CAMERA!!!!!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
My sister just dogsat Tink and Hector for a long weekend and she said the only dog that bothered her was next door's (who happens to be Emmet's sister's!) - the jaysis thing just DOES NOT STOP BARKING!!!!!!!!

Can you tell it's a cause of some irritation to me?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts