Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again! In preparation for our puppy (due to be born on June 16!!) we need a perfect girl name.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I always loved the name Zoey or Zowie which was suppose to be Chloe's name but lady we got her from already had her named and hubby liked Chloe better. Think the meaning for it is life.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I like the Gaelic idea.I'm part Irish & Am Indian and was looking for something to tie in with that, but for some reason Flick just stuck....Some that I remember from when i lived over there:Katlin,Mora,Fiona,Granya

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I really like the name Grace..means just what it says but i like the sound of it...I also like Athena which was mentioned. I will try and think of more since naming is so much fun!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Denali . I love te Indian name Denali. It's menaing is the high one.

Nuttah- I like because of it's meaning nuttah is, my heart.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG I absolutely love the Brea and its meaning....but that won't work because my niece's name is Brie.  I kinda like Athena, it grows on you you.  I also like Myah for a girl dog but of course there's also a Myah in my family!!! Damn family members...take all of the good names! I also like Codie and Devin, they both mean son's of...... and Reilly means courageous or valiant! Keep em' coming I will be discussing these tonight after work with the BF.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I LOVE the name Ryleigh....and thats what I named my pup! I love the meaning behind it and it just suits a boxer, I think!
I switched up the typical spelling of it though, I like unique names.

Its too bad those 2 names are taken by family members, I like Brea and Mya too!!

I have not looked up the meanings of these names but what about:

Logan
Jailyn
Jaidyn
Bridgitte
Reese

Heck! Why not use Odin as a girls name if you love it so much :D

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I like Zoe or Gretta.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
How about a female norse name since you like Odin so much:

Sif: Wife of Thor.
Frey (Freyr): God of fertility and crops; son of Njorth; originally one of Vanir.
Freya (Freyja): Goddess of love and beauty; sister of Frey; originally one of Vanir.
Frigg (Frigga): Goddess of sky; wife of Odin.

Valhalla or Walhalla (both: vălh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts