Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...Rocco and I are so very glad to be part of this forum.  Rocco is a 2 year old male boxer.  He is all white with the exception of a small brown patch above his right eye.  He is a deaf, but despite his loss of hearing he is very fun loving, responsive and intelligent.  Rocco suffers from severe allergies, which has become a real fight.  He is currently being tested for food allergies.  

We are looking forward to being a part of this forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the forum! Rocco looks so adorable in his little Christmas hat :) Cant wait to see more pics of him. Please keep us postedon how his allergy testing goes. I believe we do have some people here that have boxers with food allergies, should be of some help

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hello & Welcome!  What a cute picture!!  Allergies are a pain....Lola has them, just don't know to what as of yet!  Keep us posted on how he does!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome! He is very cute in his outfit :) Lots of good info on this forum, glad you joined us.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome!  Rocco is so cute, sure hope you find the cause of his allergies.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you & Rocco, who looks quite festive in his holiday attire  :) We do have quite a few people on here with allergy issues, so if you search thru the topics, you may find some help....Good luck on the testing and please keep us posted

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to you and Rocco, whom by the way makes a darn cute reindeer!  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwww WELCOME ROCCO...

Isis is deaf also ..and has some crazy skin allergies..that weve never quite nailed down..but we are glad you are here:):)
good luck with the tests

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome! that has to be one of the cutest pics i have ever seen! sorry to hear. about his allergies :(  . good luck and cannot wait to see more pics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts