Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To support the kids activities!  ha ha ha.

Hanna is do really good in flyball.  Had her third competion class last night and is picking it up real quick.  She is more intense than the other dogs but she is having a great time.  She also has an amazing heel in such a distracted environment - Jared is going to take video at our next class - ( I will do video of ear massaging tonight - left camera in my office yesterday)

Kash is learning his basics in puppy school.  He is flirt, and is perfecting his down command.   He is good at sit and paw, and giving tons of kisses.   I think I am going to start him in a monday night handling class.   Just for fun for now.   Nothing serious as he is still a goof ball.

So Mon, Tues and Thurs are dedicated to the kids activities!!!   ha ha

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Can't wait to see videos of Hanna doing fly ball, wish there was someplace close here where I could get Kiah involved in it when she is a bit older.  She will be 18 months in the middle of February.

WTG Kash, sounds like you are doing well.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We started with agility and foundation work since she was not over 18 months.  Its a lot of fun!  Our instructor was awesome but left to move to work for clean run which is a top agility publication and training facility.   So we did flyball until we find another trainer we like.  Flyball is good at the moment esp for her since there is not all that much to learn as in an agility course.   So once I get her attention on my 100% and she understands this is fun, we will move on an work on agility.

I am also waiting until she is 2 to get her hips certified as well as her heart tested.  But at the moment flyball has been completely entertaining for her!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Heather, sounds like with skinkids, Monday soccer, Tues piano, Wed track, etc.....Yup, we spend as much if not more on our babies it seems, but it sounds like Hanna is really getting into the flyball and Kash is doing quite well in his class, even tho he is a big flirt.... :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts