Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yeah, finally got a new printer so now i can print things out haha. Anyway, so i wanted to re-do the bulletin board at work, everything on there is so old. So, is there any good info that you think would be helpful to other pet owners? Links? Thanks :D

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Thanks for the link! Lots of interesting info on there.
I think I will try the Tagamet/Benadryl treatment for a fatty looking tag Delilah has had for years. I will be sure to take before and after pictures if I do!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
g00dgirl said:
Thanks for the link! Lots of interesting info on there.
I think I will try the Tagamet/Benadryl treatment for a fatty looking tag Delilah has had for years. I will be sure to take before and after pictures if I do!
I'm definately giving it a try on my girl...just started yesterday...have my fingers crossed....it's got to be better than another surgery...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Can you take pictures too? It would be great to have some sort of proof for vets since many of them assume everything on the internet is worthless.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I'll try...Groovy has 2 'lumps' close together...they are not on the skin but under it...they are pea sized and you can hardly see them, but you can feel them...

·
Registered
308 Posts
This is kind of basic for some people but one thing ive been repeatedly asked about is which foods/plants are harmful. There are people (believe it or not) who are not aware that some people foods are dangerous for their dog and just because it is safe for us to eat does not make it safe for them.

Just an idea :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh yeah, i definately already have one of those. I got the drs. foster and smith chart, which has a lot of common toxic foods and their effect on dogs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts