Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty proud of my guy. So for 4 1/2 years we have avoided getting bit by another dog. That came to an end the other day. We were bike riding and my neighbor was scooping up his dogs poop and I guess didn't have a good hold on his leash. Well as soon as we passed, the dog got free and came up behind and got Zuke on the butt. No puncture or anything which was good. The dog is a senior dog(smaller poodle type dog) completely deaf and somewhat blind. As soon as Zuke got nipped I stopped the bike and he turned quick to face the other dog, told him to stay and he just stared down the other dog till it hauled ass back to his owner. Zuke could have really put a hurting on this dog, but he listened really well in a situation he has never been in.

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Oh wow glad Zuke, was not hurt! And yep despite the insult he did great! As did you, having your dog attacked by some A-Hole owner's dog, kind of really ticks you off! But glad your both OK.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Those small dogs just don't know what's healthy for them do they? Zuke did great though you should be proud of him! I am afraid Mack wasn't that calm when we were attacked by a Lhasa Apso! He was ready to give back! Two thumbs up to Zuke!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts