Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emmett has been at daycare since he was ten weeks old. He is six months old and I am scaling back to three days a week with a neighbor letting him out and taking him for a walk.

Any suggestions on the best toys besides a Kong? He has several. I usually do not put in soft toys with squeakers during the day. I worry he we'll tear them up and eat the squeakers. He doesn't do that supervised. I am just nervous.

I also think he needs a pillow. This made me smile when hubby and I were working from home.

Lisa

Attachments

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
LOL He looks a lot like our guy. Kai likes these Dentley,stuffed bones. Its a femur bone suffer with like bacon and cheese or peanut butter, just google dentleys chew bones. Petsmart usually carry them. WE also give him himalayan chews, as long as its still big we just let him have it but as it gets small only when we supervise as I'm always afraid he will choke on it. I don't or didn't give any soft toys as they don't last also he use to eat his beds so we finally went with https://www.primopads.com, they actually tie downing he crate . I would not leave anything that could be hazardous in with him,

·
Registered
240 Posts
I put a nylabone (bigger blue one, shaped like an 'x'), and a teddy bear which she's had since she was 8 weeks, there's no stuffing in it, only rope so if she tore it open she couldn't eat any stuffing. She generally doesn't bother with toys when she's in her crate though. She also has a crate pad and blanket in there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts