Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Heather should have some good tips for you on that..I use Salmon oil from GNC, and believe it or not, mine eat them whole. They love it..I'll be starting Flick on them as well tmw...

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I bought Nutri-Pet Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil in a 16 oz. bottle.  Boy this stuff stinks, but our 2 dogs love it mixed with their kibble!  The bottle says to feed 2 teaspoons. for every 20 lb. of body weight.  Isn't that a lot?  I've only been feeding 1/2 tablespoon (1 1/2 tsp.) daily, but I'll up it if I should.  If I follow the directions, Duke would be getting nearly 2 tablespoons (6 tsp.) per day.  Our dogs are being switched over to Innova right now, which is going well so far.  How much do you feed daily?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Bump.  Please see my question in above post.  Thanks.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="Georgiapeach\";p=\"133620":1z5qzlnl]I bought Nutri-Pet Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil in a 16 oz. bottle.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I bought some fish oil "pills" from Vitamin World.  They have anchovy and sardine oil in them.  Henry loves to bite them!  I put one in his breakfast every morning.  I've only been doing this for about a week and can tell a little improvement already in his skin allergies!!! :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Z, that's funny..Yea I use Salmon oil capsules from GNC, 1000mg, each one of the kiddos gets one a day and they do eat them as well..Flick's coat is sooo glossy, Rhonda noticed it right off when she saw him :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts