Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Marie and Steven wanted to give a shout and say Good Luck to Mr. Odin on his removal today!!   %%-   He will do just fine!!  He will be in my thoughts all day!  Give him a big kiss and hug >:D< from Mags and Herbie.  We are sending tons of butt wiggles your way.  Keep us posted on how he is doing!!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Ahhhh today is the big day for my boy.............Good luck Odin!!!!  Do one last hike in the kitchen and leave the urge at the vets :)  hahaha

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Good luck boy, hope all goes well :D

We need a new topic on here, like the nuggie bridge, we have said farewell to so many nuggies these last few weeks, i think the guys on the forum will want a memorial thread soon :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Odins big day, hugs and kisses from me and the K's.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Good luck sweetie! Brodi will be following in your steps soon. Sending you speedy healing vibes so you can be back to your wiggly bouncy self in no time  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
[quote="zulu\";p=\"116989":1wl0gvih]Good luck boy, hope all goes well :D

We need a new topic on here, like the nuggie bridge, we have said farewell to so many nuggies these last few weeks, i think the guys on the forum will want a memorial thread soon :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Good Luck Odin! I'm sure he'll do just fine!  :D

G

·
0 Posts
It must be surgery day!  Binga is getting spayed today.  

Good luck Odin!  They will both do fine   :)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Good luck you two!  Everything will be fine and they'll be boxer burning in no time.  Sending quick healing vibes your way.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Thanks everyone! Tomorrow is REALLY THE BIG DAY... I didn't think Hubby was going to be off so I made the drop off time between 4-7pm which means he's scheduled for tomorrow morning... but he'll get to come home tomorrow after 5pm. I'm definitely excited!! CANNOT WAIT!  :D

But thank you for all your thoughts and kind wishes. As we've seen on here... it doesn't always go as planned...

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
good luck odin and here's to a speedy recovery..Mav says to let him know how it all turns out..it will be his turn soon!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts