Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was hoping to catch you all in chat tonight but when I got on nobody was here :cry: Anyways.........WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BUNCH OF LITTLE EGG HEADS ON HERE :lol:  Shes pregnant :D

I knew I was right and that vet was wrong!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Yay!!!  Congrats!!!  I'm so happy for you guys.  I wonder how many she'll have.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm so excited...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  When I read this I started jumping up and down and my hubby looks at me like I'm on crack!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :headbang:  :partyman:  :rockon:  :bsty:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
OMG! I am so freakin happy that I made myself get out of bed to check the forums!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Cindi!! you made my crappy weekend so much better..Now if only I could kick this cold from hell.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ugg I know all about the cold Shari! Anna and I are getting one!! And her Bday party is this Saturday so Im hoping she shakes hers before that!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
I was so excited when you told me!! I expected you to tell me she wasn't!! BF is getting dumped for this one!!  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Like there was any doubt?  :dance: Woo Hooo, Roxy is preggers!!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am so happy that she is preggers :clap:  :dance:  :cheers: .  When did you say that you would know how many pups there will be?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Barb we take her in when she is 50-55 days for an xray!!!

LMAO Kenya!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts