Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this past week we have been taking our girls to the golf course by our house for long walks after all the golfers are gone. It's perfect because we just let them off leash and they run around like crazy. Lexi loves messing up the bunkers. :s. Anyways, this time of year the geese are so terrible and the only downside about the walks on the course is the goose poop that is everywhere! My girls are what I like to call goosepoopalolics. If it's still a little light out and they can see it they will clean a fairway! It's so gross and we can't stop them. Even if we just walk on the sidewalks they are covered right now. I asked the vet a couple years ago when we only had Tessa and she was eating it and he said it wasn't really a big deal. But really? It's poop?? Is this normal? What is it about this poop!? Ugh! Puppy. Poopy breath is not a nice thing to wake up to!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my god, I don't know if that's worse or when Angel used to roll in it when we went to the park. Eeewwww

·
Registered
307 Posts
Lucky all they do is eat it. Mooshie likes to roll in it first, then eat it (if I don't catch him).

He doesn't really care whose poop, either, to him all poop is a gourmet treat.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Haha! Eva is exactly the same! She's obsessed with it, we can hardly walk a few paces in the park without her snacking. I asked the vet too, they were quite unconcerned. Still, I try to avoid it, makes me queasy when she eats it. :S

·
Registered
48 Posts
We live by a resevoir and Achilles is in a chewing puppy stage but won't touch goose droppings. I don't know if he's just an abnormal dog or our geese dropping have some sort of a bad smell. I was concerned about him eating that because we have a huge geese population, but he's turned his nose up to them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts