Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I taught Ace how to kiss!! I know alot of people say not too. But he just gives one little half lick under the chin :lol: . And I give him a kiss on both sides of his cheeks. You should see him, he just sits verrrry still and holds his head to the side while I give him his kisses. Then I say kiss kiss and he gives his half lick under the chin :bigrazz: Such a gentleman!

Now if I could just get him to stay OFF the kids!!!

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
AWWW! How sweet. Makes me want to hop in the car and head out to visit my sis and her 2 babies, for some Boxer luv.
(Just kidding Willow, I wouldn't do that to you without notice!!)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
The bfs husky, Holley, kisses!!! Literally she will jump up and push her lips to yours! Its way to cute and I love when she does it! I will have to get a pic of her doing it!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Awww too cute. You should get a video of him doing it!
Phoenix gives kisses to when we ask for some....and lots when we don't ask for them too!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know I need to get it in action! I tried to with a camera but it goes too fast. And at first he would put his mouth right up to yours and push his lips against, but my husband thought that was just too gross :roll: ! Lol, I was ok with Acie kisses! So we compromised and I taught him to give a quick lick under the chin!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts