Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Gotta Run Out and Get some Bait...

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  BOXERBOYS 
#1 ·
That is what I had to say to my boss today.  I totally forgot about Agility tonight and have no bait.  Last week I tried using hot dogs, and that was horrible.  So I had to leave work to drive and get some liver bait.   Its amazing if you have the right treat what your dog will do.

I am going to try to take some video tonight - so hopefully I can post if we are not doing stations.

#5 ·
8O omg i was opened this expecting Heather to say she was going fishing haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh i want to see video whoo hoo

#7 ·
samsonsmom\";p=\"89009 said:
Lol Heather, any old excuse will do to leave work huh? Video would be awesome, course me & my dial up won't be able to :(
actually the videos will load up if you click on the link and let it sit for an hour or so :lol:, this is what I sometimes do while I'm busy doing other things; the video eventually come in :lol:...but ya I hear you; dial up :(.....

I'm willing to wait an hour or so to see your vid Heather, so I hope you have a chance to record it :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.