Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm DonnersMom, right???Says so right on the back of my BF shirt, soooo for Mothers Day thought I'd wear it!!! Still no progress with the pool. I just might have the biggest water bowl EVER!!!!!
Happy Mothers Day all you Moms of fur and skin babies!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for your shirt ..is it pink? mine is the same one i think...think ill wear mine today too :D looks great on ya

they will get in the pool right now they probably do think its a big water bowl haha

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Love the shirt!

Those silly puppies. Maybe if you get in they'll join you.

Happy Mom's Day!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man that looks cool, i want mine :protest:

Your doggies are soooo cute! :D

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
I'm wearing my new shirt too. Don't have digital, so can't post a pic, but I got the black shirt. I'm just all about black. It must be the inner Goth-girl in me ha ha ha!!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha at least you guys picked a color, mines plain white! I'm such a dork and was so excited about ordering I just clicked what was there (white) DUH 8O Worked out ok though since I wear white t-shirts at work a lot I can wear my BF shirt under a partially buttoned lab jacket and nobody knows but me!!!  :wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kalyn\";p=\"122496 said:
Love the shirt!

Those silly puppies. Maybe if you get in they'll join you.

Happy Mom's Day!
I think Kalyn is right, you should get in first and then maybe they will  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I wasn't thinking when I ordered mine and got the smaller logo, like yours better :) Lol at the biggest water bowl...Give it time

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I got my shirt on friday...It's the pink one..love that color..I wore it right away to take Elyse to her vet visit on saturday! :D

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I had the same pool complications yesterday at my parent's pool.  They just stood at the edge and bark hoping the toy will come to them.   Ringer did fall in as he was testing the water at the steps and he pushed Rudy in a little later as they were walking along the edge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts