1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Name: Gouda

Nicknames: Goodie, Tiny Tail, Miss Tiny, Goodie Girl

Favorite Toy: Any toy with a squeaky.

Favorite Treat: Mom's homemade dog treats although plain fast food burgers are pretty good!

Favorite Activity: Riding shotgun in Moms old Bronco

Favorite Pasttime: Being that I'm a senior girl and the last 3 years have been a bit tough, my favorite pastime is to just hang out close to my Mom and take naps :)

How did you select your boxer: I saw an ad in the paper, I called they said they had one pup left a brindle female and thats exactly what I wanted. Jumped in the truck and drove 2+ hours to get her. It was love at first sight :)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Thank you thank you all! This is extra special to Gouda and I because May is the month 3 years ago that Gouda was diagnosed with Cutaneous Epitheliotropic T Cell Lymphoma and was given 18 months at the most to live. Well she is still here fighting the fight. She has been an inspiration for many people in the pet cancer support groups I belong to and has helped others fighting cancer to have hope and to believe that cancer is a a disease you can put a dang good fight against if you are willing to do what it takes! Thank you all again this means a lot to us :)

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Congrats to Gouda & Sue YAY!!!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Yayyy! Congrats Gouda!! Bruce and I voted for you!! :clap::clap:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
WoohoO!! Congrats Sue and Gouda.

A better boxer could not have been chosen.

Smooches to you, beautiful girl!

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Valant says that when he look at Gouda he has feelings he havent felt on a loooong time :lol:

Those seniors,I tell ya...

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Congratulations Gouda! Way to represent the beautiful month of May. :)

By the way, what a heartwarming story that she's still with you (and us on the forum) after 3 years, being diagnosed as only 18 months to live. I think that's a strong testament to your love and care for her.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts