3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Gracie's Bio

Name: Gracie

Nicknames: GracieBel, Gracie B, Gracers, Bongo Butt

Favorite Toy: Kong's Squeaky tennis balls

Favorite Treat: Chicken Jerky

Favorite Activity: Fetch on the beach

Favorite Pasttime: Play roughhousing with her boxer cousin, Oscar.

How did you select your boxer: Got an email "Puppy needs a good home" with her picture. My sister sent it to me because Gracie looked so much like my other white girl, Sugar. I looked at it and said, "That baby is mine!" Hence my username: "getgracie"

The woman who owned her parents was a novice breeder (byb??) But I really wanted her and luckily her parents were health tested. I drove halfway to Flagstaff, AZ to meet Mariaann & pick up my stinker in the dead of winter.. Mariann & I still keep in touch and she has been very helpful and supportive, answering all my questions. She even came to visit us and it seemed like Gracie knew she was "Gran Ma."

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
Congratulations Gracie !!!
Now your mommy will have to have a celebration party !!!

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
YAY!

Go get them Gracie!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I knew she would win!!! YAY, Gracie....Congratulations pretty girl! :clap2:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Congratulations Gracie!!! A birthday party and a BOTM party in such a short time span...I'm sure you can handle it though! LOL

·
Registered
754 Posts
Congratulations! Gooooooooooooooooooooooooo Gracieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:clap2:

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Congratulations Gracie! You are Adorable!

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Awww You guys!!! Thanks a bunch!!! This means a lot to me and I am so deeply flattered!

Gracie and I already did a high five and a chest bump! Haha!! You guys are the best... and here's to all the other beautiful fellow white boxers!!!:cheers:

xoxo Gracie & Jansen

1 - 20 of 30 Posts