Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kiah got two second place ribbons (Heeling and Sit, Down, Stand commands) when we completed the basic obedience class.  She kept on wanting to eat them and I wouldn't let her so that is why she is looking so sad   :cry:  It also took me about 20 pictures before I got one I liked and she wasn't too happy about that either   :) .

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yay Kiah!!! What a smart girl! She does look a little sad in the picture....

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
OMG that picture is grand. Well congrats to Kiah on her first Diploma!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congratulations Kiah!!!  That is the cutest picture!!!...and that face is priceless!!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Congrats!!! That picture deserves to be framed! She should be treated  to some doggy ice cream and a party!   :wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She was so sad she couldn't have the ribbons so I decided tonight when I get home from work they are hers and she can do what ever she wants with them (except swallow them).  i will take pictures.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Awww congrats!!! You should have seen us trying to get a pic of roxy with her grad hat on!!! YIKES :roll:  Managed one with her and ger boxer buddy Bruno sitting with their diplomas lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Way to go Kiah....We are soo proud of you...Don't be so sad, Momma says that you can do what ever you want to with those ribbons, well except for eating them!!! Hey, I know stick a dab of PB on them... :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Now she looks happy!!!  :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts