Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw Vetty! well not really her but i was at the vet picking up some cat food when who should come in but a BEAUTIFUL euro boxer that looked like vetty when she was younger. This girl's name was princess peach and i fell in love. I think the owner was a bit frazzled when i was like... YOU HAVE A EURO!!! he was like yea she is german i think..i dunno my girfriend got her. I was shocked we had them in windsor but he said that his gf got her from around here. WISH i had a camera to take a pick for you all...her best pal was a 4 month old chihuahua. She was 14 months and only 41 pounds. too cute!

G

·
0 Posts
ut oh!  bad girl vetty running off on an adventure  :D

you'll have to hang out at your vets and setup some play dates or meetups with the boxers!  i'm amazed to see new boxers in my town every now and then.  the good parents keep them indoors.... probably why i seldom see them

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she was so beautiful i almost stole her haha. people in my town really arent friendly when you talk to them as a boxer owner. I dont know they seem very freaked out that you would be happy to see a boxer. Her owner did say that they just had another boxer move in next door and are in heaven having a playmate now that is moreso her size...im so jealous and think the only way to make it right is to get another. It will have to wait until i move into a house or townhome with a yard, even just a small one would do but that may come sooner than expected with our upcoming move ;)

G

·
0 Posts
lol my vet used to look at me like i was a little nutty for going to boxer meetups, but now they know how dedicated i am to taking good care of these two.  after getting to know them, they are as protective and in love with all their bostons, horses, etc.

i talk to everyone on my walks.... whether they want to or not lol.  i've met so many good ppl and cut some slack to the others.

i agree - it's really hard to find excited boxer owners in person though!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, when I go to my vet, the girl at the desk has a Boxer and brings her in to work a lot, I am always loving up on her, she's such a sweetie..Only another Boxer owner "gets it" I think, everyone else thinks we are nutz :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"112472 said:
Only another Boxer owner "gets it" I think, everyone else thinks we are nutz :lol:
yup!  that's why i love boxer rescue.  i get to lovem all up and no one thinks you're crazy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts