Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason Fritz is eating lots of grass.It started yesterday.He has always ate the slippery elm .but now he is eating mostly grass.Anybody know why.And how much is to much?:confused:

·
Registered
17 Posts
They have a tendency to eat grass when they have an upset stomach are when they aren't getting the proper nutrition they need to thrive. I also find that when my dog has hair stuck in his throat he goes crazy eating grass. My wife has long hair and every now and then he finds some in odd places and wants to eat it. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
They are economically the most important of all flowering plants because of their nutritious grains and soil-forming function, and they have the most-widespread distribution and the largest number of individuals. Grasses provide forage for grazing animals, a shelter for wildlife, construction materials, furniture, utensils, and food for humans. Some species are grown as garden ornamentals, cultivated as turf for lawns and recreational areas, or used as cover plants for erosion control. Most grasses have round stems that are hollow between the joints, bladelike leaves, and extensively branching fibrous root systems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts