Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the best day I have in a long time...Cooked breakfast, walked boudreaux, and tinted my truck all before 10... I called my brother and they were cooking breakfast at 10 clock.  This afternoon I played 18 holes of golf, fired up the pit and cooked some ribs...I can't wait for sunday. How is everyone else weekend going?

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
All that was missing was get some action from the hottest model and you have the perfect day!!!  (LOL, just kidding).

Its freezing here, I am sipping some chard.  Hubby is listening to Stern on Sirius, dogs are sleeping!   He would give his right arm to play golf right now, me, maybe my left, but too cold.  Sounds like a great day - I am very jealous!!!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Zhanna\";p=\"78068 said:
We're painting the house.  Oh joy and wonderfulness! :roll:
Me too! Well just the bathroom.. We did the whole bathroom yesterday afternoon after 3pm..I'm a little tired to say the least! Today is a winter wonderland outside, BIG snowflakes are falling. I'm going to try and get Sadie out for a little walk and if it clears up, go buy some new fittings for the bathroom...I love shopping  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well after my adventure yesterday with Samson, we are doing today what we had planned yesterday...Pruning my roses, Marq is laying some concrete around the fences and then we are washing the vehicles :)

G

·
0 Posts
Yesterday I got up at 10:40 am spent some time on here...freaked out over Sampson, lol....then I walked the pups for about 30 minutes or so (had to stop to work on leash manners on Bo)...fed and watered dogs...loved dogs...visited a friend at his place of volunteer (habitat for humanity recycle store)  Visited my mom and and sister....worked out for a bit with sister...came home and spent the evening with my wonderful husband...watched Sicko by Michael Moore...played a computer game from 10:30-1:00am....cleaned the living room and did dishes...snuggled with pups overnight...now I'm up and ready for church- I train as assistant sunday school secretary today...but the weather SUCKS- Snow, WIND, cold...blah blah blah I am SOOO ready for spring

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Your day sounds much more fun then mine was.  Yesterday the weather was OK so we went to the dog park, it was so funny seeing Kiah run through the snow (much deeper than normal).  Came back cleaned house, did laundry, took some pictures of Kiah (will post later) and watched the food channel "Challenge" program.  Cold front came in last night and is still below 0 now so we are hibernating; going to listen to a tape and sew on a quilt today.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Woke up late yesterday like noonish and then went to help a friend with some school work then went to petsmart and walmart to pic some things up to finish off my "girl room", since my sister moved out i have an extra room which is now just mine to study and relax in..i allow baron and maverick in tho but no one else...I picked up a bully stick and two plush toys at petsmart,  a sheep and a pig but the bf has banned the use of the PINK pig so i must save it for w hen we get a girl in the summer.....yea i know he is soooo strange.

Today im doing a bunch of school work and relaxing as much as possible..Maverick is being lazy and sleeping on the couch next to me.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I have done nothing but laundry  :roll: and tend to my spoiled and very needy dogs, about to go do an exam for lifeguarding, and im dreading it. WISH ME LUCK!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Well, my weekend has been pretty good so far, yesterday I went to my shop to fix my daily driver car, my brake caliper was hanging on on the right front wheel, and lucky I had another caliper at the shop so it took my a few hours to replace it and then bleed the system, and also rotate my tires...
gotta love when you can fix the car and it doesn't cost a dime...means more money to spend on Gaby :D  I took Gaby along with me to get her exposed to different places and to give her more in car time as she seems to get a little motion sickness....the weather wasn't to bad so I let her run around the yard and do the boxer burn for an hour or so.....As for today, WOW what a change from yesterday in the weather it is SOOOO COLD :thumbdown: I think where gonna just go for a short car ride today and stick to the tread mill...no walks outside today....I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SPRING!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Well the weekend is going great!!  Yesterday we went shopping for soccer cleats....both Maggie and Herbie came along and then we went to Petsmart to get some toys......came home let them play outside because it was finally warm (think we hit 66).  They ran around the yard while I sat watching and doing homework...then off to the soccer game (maggie and herbie needed to stay home, no dogs allowed  :cry: )then straight home got the kids collars on and then headed to the park for about an hour.  Home again, then for some sushi with friends.  Then straight to the computer room to post my homework and then off to bed.  Woke up this morning to my poor hubby having less then an inch of the bed  :D because Herbie was between us and maggie behind my legs.....now some internet surfing a bit then off to the park to play more and guess what the even better thing is I have tomorrow off too, 3 day weekend....we celebrate the individual presidents birthdays!!!  And another 3 day weekend next weekend too........woohoo!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yesterday we took Rodimus to Petsmart to get him a treat.  Then took the boys out to play some baseball.  Besides that we have been pretty lazy-- Can't wait for Spring toooooo

·
Registered
977 Posts
This weekend i did nothing! Friday I took Voltaire on his hour and a half walk, me wearing heavy leather boots (caterpillers). Result i got about 1/2 way into the walk before the suffering got unbearable :cry: It would've been just as far to turn back so i just kept going (almost phoned hubby at work to come get me and almost decided to walk bare-foot but then i shudder to think what my neighbours would have thought - probably that i was doing a Britney :roll: )
I've never been so happy to turn the key in the lock and collapse on the sofa. I've only been wearing band-aids and socks since then. :oops:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts