Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all remember at Lucy's obedience training she advanced and growled at a couple of dogs so I was afraid that she might be aggressive towards other dogs. Well, during the holidays I took her over to my sister's house- her yard is about a 1/4 of an acre and plenty of running room. My sister has two females, one Rott and a Blue Heeler. Her friend was also over there and had two females, one Cocker and a beagle. Well, I had my sister lead Lucy in since she is calm-assertive and I know I was tense...She did awesome! She loved it so much over there, I didn't think I was going to get her to leave! She played very nice with all of the other females and especially got along with my sister's rott who is 7 yrs old. I was so happy! So, I took her and Sam back over a couple days later and they had a blast playing with their cousins. I think these outings will help her with her self confidence too. Gosh, it was a great start to the new year...oh, yeah, btw HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
that is great dana! sounds like lucy is doing well!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wonderful, so glad to hear that Lucy is doing well and is finding some friends to play with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts