Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I posted a question and a picture about Lola possibly having a few scars on her head because she ran underneath a parked truck in the driveway and scrapped her head on the trailer hitch, leaving three marks that looked like they might be scars.  Well, I was looking at some pics from last month and this one really shows off 2 of the 3 marks on her forehead.  And it's also one of my all time favorite Lola pics too.  But the best news is, the marks are totally gone!!  It looks like there will be no scarring - I'm so happy!  I didn't want my little baby with scars on her head.  I know everyone loves pics so enjoy this one :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
That picture is adorable!! She's precious!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww, she is cute! But, now I have the kinks song stuck in my head!! "Lola, Lo, Lo, Lo, Lo, Lola....." I guess it will be "Lola's Day" around here!  :winkle:

·
Registered
780 Posts
She is so cute!  I love that picture and the tongue hanging out!  Very sweet!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ahh, look at that little sweetheart....Great pic of Lola..Glad to hear that there was no scar after her little accident....She's too cute to be having scars on that little noggin... :)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="Nexu\";p=\"12522":3n6d0xho]About a month ago I posted a question and a picture about Lola possibly having a few scars on her head because she ran underneath a parked truck in the driveway and scrapped her head on the trailer hitch, leaving three marks that looked like they might be scars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts