Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the story first.
http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=83924

Vega is doing great. she is 45 Pounds at 8 months and is an absolute joy. She is getting smarter and smarter as each day passes and everything is going well. We found a house and are very excited. We are still waiting to close but that should be within a few weeks. so Vega will have a new home with a good sized backyard. we are one block away from a park and she will be able to go there and run around. I am a bit nervous and am dreading the move because they are time consuming and not fun. I have yet to propose as I am still saving for a ring and trying to plan an nice proposal. And, well, I am just scared. My new job has been kicking my butt as I am trying to learn all the stuff required to do the job independently. My GF was jsut offered a jobthat fell on her lap and  will be a good raidse from what she is making now. She is a bit concerned however as she is a graphic designer and this won't be quite as creative as she would like. But with the extra income perhaps we can save more  and she can get her own studio going. But we'll take it one step at a time. I miss being on here daily and chatting with you all.
It has been a whirlwind and a lot fo changes, expected and unexcpected. Iam hoping that things settle down a bit and provide me more tmie on here. I willtry and update with some pictures and such as soon as I get the oppurtunity to do so.

BH

·
Registered
893 Posts
What a story!!! Now about you Congrats on the house and upcoming proposal. Moving is a lot of hard work, but owning your own home is so self satisfying. It was good to hear from you and Vega. Hope you will be here more when you get settled, again CONGRATS.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
seems like everything is going well for you and( your soon to be) fiance. hectic but well. glad to hear you found a house and i hope everything goes well with the closing and the moving! congrats on all of your recent achievements! glad to hear everything is falling into place! can't wait to see pics of your new place! say hello to vega!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow! That is some story!  :D

Congrats to you and your gf on finding a house! I think finding one that you both agree on is the hardest part. So, just think of it that way, the hardest part is over.  :)  I know moving really sucks, but you can take your time once you are in the house. Good luck on the proposal, I've only been on the receiving end, so I really don't know what you guys go through but I'm sure it will all work out!
Would love to see some updated pics of Vega. Take care and keep us posted!  :D

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Wow congrats and glad all is going well.....Thanks for updating us.  I knew I had not seen you on in a while....Dont stay away so long :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Wow, sounds like a lot of life changing events going on for you right now new house, job, marriage... Moving does suck, and you know, you never realize how much crap you have until you start packing it...we just moved two years ago and I was exhausted (and we had movers too)...Best of luck to you all in your new home and jobs!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
You sound very busy... thanks for the update and story.

We moved two years ago and had movers... I had had IT! My hubby is a pack rat!! Now that we are in our own home with things unpacked I've been going through throwing things out!! I do not want a CLUTTERED house like my parents had... and yet that seems to be what we have right now!! Working on it though!

Again, congrats on all these life changing events!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a great story Brian!!! And congrats on the new house. Sounds like Vega is going to be one happy girl...Congrats as wel on the new job, as hectic as it is, it will be worth it, also congrats to your g/f, or soon to be fiance on her new job as well....Thanks for popping in and giving us an update, hope to see you a bit more

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
What a great story, figures a boxer would be the perfect friend for a tiger huh? So happy to hear things are going well for you  :D Moving is a real pain but it's a good way to force yourself to get rid of stuff :lol: Good Luck with the proposal, sounds like it'll go just fine! (Hint.....most of my gf's feel like the down on one knee  proposal is heart melting 8-> it's what most of us picture as little girls) Sounds like you've more than got it covered, just wanted to throw in the female perspective  :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts