Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is April and I have a 5 month old rowdy, brindle, funny, spoiled, tempermental gal named Hayley who has taken over my life.  I got her at 7 1/2 weeks and the last 3 months have been completely boxer centered and I have enjoyed every minute so far.  Hayley has several boxer friends at the meetup she goes to and has one true love...a boxer from our puppy kindergarten class.  I look forward to getting to know y'all and learning about your furkids.

April and Hayley
01/02/07

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Please post pics of Hayley when you get a chance!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
LOL mybaddogs...!!!  Welcome to the forum Bamahayley...  Hope you enjoy us as much as we enjoy each other...

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome April & Hayley. I remember you both from meetup...Glad you joined us. We are a great bunch of avid boxer lovers here. There's always someone to offer advice, give tips or just to listen to a vent...We are picture fanatics, so lots of those...
I got a great picture of Hayley at meetup that I'll add in this post so everyone can see her....
Hayley with Donna our meetup leader

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums! Hayley is a very pretty girl!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and me!  Hayley is so cute.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome!! cant wait to hear about Hayley. When was she born? I have a 5 month brindle female as well!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome, April and Haley, I too remember you from the meetup.  Haley is the one that would not leave Kota alone for a minute. She is sweet just the same and someone needs to bug Kota anyway.  Glad you found us at both places.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts