Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! I am Suzanne and I have a 1 year 5 month old boxer named Poe (Brasalos Telltale Heart Poe), he is our first boxer and we love him with all our hearts.  We are very excited to be here and hope to meet some new friends.  Poe is recovering from Pnuemonia and pancreatitis this week (still unknown cause, but I won't go into details on my introduction). Needless to say that has made last couple weeks very long and emotional.  Let's see what else can I tell you about us, my fiance's name is Cliff and we are pregnant with our first child due Dec 16th 2007.  We also have two Pomeranians (rescues) named Marley and Little Bit (of respect). Glad to have found you all and can't wait to get to know you and your families.

Here are a few pics of my boy...
Starting from puppyhood, this is Poe at about 3 months old.

Here is about 10 months...

Poe's First Birthday with homemade Liver cake (yummy).

Here is a recent shot...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
He's beautiful...Love his markings and smooshy face...Who am I kidding...I love white boxers!!!!!!!!

Welcome and enjoy!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas!

What a cutie pit!  I'm sorry to hear he's not been feeling well.  Our neighbor has a dog with panccreatitis.  They said it was caused by some sort of infection and now have to feed a special food to keep it from acting up.  He seems to be pretty healthy, just thin.

Good luck! :)

Zhanna

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome Suzanne and Poe!!   :D  Glad to see you two over here.  Sorry he's not feeling too well right now. I hope he gets better real quick. Congrats on the pregnancy....I think that makes three on this board now.   :wink: Glad you found us!

Lisa

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you both!  Get better soon Poe.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!  He is so handsome.  I hope he gets better real soon.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome!  Poe is a cutie!  Love his markings.  Hope he is feeling better soon!

We went through Pnuemonia with our Calli three times and it was so hard seeing her suffering!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome. glad to have you join us. very beautiful boy. i think im going to have to go get a white boxer all of them on here is making me fein for one. lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lillyzmomma\";p=\"13309 said:
He's beautiful...Love his markings and smooshy face...Who am I kidding...I love white boxers!!!!!!!!

Welcome and enjoy!!!

Liz and Lilly
Wow Hawaii! My fiance was stationed there for 4 years in the Navy at the Pearl Harbor base in the 90's and loved it. I too am a big softy for whiteys! I Love the one blue eye, gorgeous!!  

boxerlove\";p=\"13342 said:
Welcome! Poe is a cutie! Love his markings. Hope he is feeling better soon!

We went through Pnuemonia with our Calli three times and it was so hard seeing her suffering!
Thank you, it has been really difficult.  The Dr. has us giving him antibiotics three times a day but he still has some coughing.  The hardest part is the Dr. is having us feed him Low residue Eukanuba canned food ONLY.  Poe is always hungry, we had him on Innova evo rm before so this is a huge change. We are going to try California Natural lamb and Rice once we get the go ahead from thet vet to start adding kibble.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!  :D

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome to you and Poe!  Sorry you have had a rough few weeks.  I'm looking forward to sharing stories and pictures with you!  Poe is adorable :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome to you and Poe! Can't wait to see more pictures of that handsome man of yours! And congrats on the pregnancy! We must have baby pictures when born as well!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
suzanne---  Thank you!  Most people are pit off at first (or adore her on the spot) for the one blue eye.  She is my beautiful Silly Lilly!!  She's a lso my Certified Hearing Dog and a Certified Therapy Dog on top of that!!!  She's a special girl!!!

Welcome to the forum and healing vibes to your baby!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome! glad to have you and hope to hear some wonderful stories of your family. Hope Poe gets to feeling better!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts