Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm Megan from Los Angeles, and I'd like to introduce you to Charlotte!!!

She was adopted from Boxer Rescue LA about six months ago. We think she is around two years old and mixed with another breed (cattle dog?), but she is all boxer in spirit. :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you & Charlotte...Kudos to you for rescuing..Look forward to hearing more about Charlotte and her adventures...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum Megan & Charlotte.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I'm so excited to see someone from LA! welcome to you and your baby :) we live in Pasadena by the way, so we are practically neighbors ha ha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi everyone. All of your dogs are so cute! It's great to see people from my area and also from Alabama/Gulf Coast. That is where I am from originally and we are going back to visit this week. Charlotte is being boarded for the first time. It is a nice place, and I feel confident that they will take good care of her...but I am still nervous about it. I wish we could take her with us!

The place she will be staying at has massage, an indoor pool, and doggy suites with flat screen TVs! So California. :)

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome from Chicago!! Charlotte is adorable!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts