Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I stumbled across this site and think it will provide useful info and hours of entertainment!  I am a proud mommy to 2 boxers.  Maddey turned 3 in June and is brindle.  We bought her from a breeder as a pup.  It didn't take long for us to add to our family, so along came Marley!  I found him through a rescue site, and we are guessing that he is about the same age as Maddey...maybe a few months younger.  He is technically a brindle, but looks more like a fawn.  I can't imagine life without him!  He was skin and bones when we got him, and that was after the rescue had him for a month.  Maddey is a princess, and is completely unaware that she is a dog.  They are different in every way, from personality to build.  Maddey is strong as an ox, very solid and agile.  She is quite smaller than Marley....who mostly is flappy skin and goofy.  Funny thing is, they weigh the same (about 58 pounds each).  

Can't wait to read more about everyone's boxer babies and learn some new stuff!   :D

Attachments

· Registered
7,721 Posts
Welcome from the sunshine state! Your two are beautiful!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.