Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I stumbled across this site and think it will provide useful info and hours of entertainment!  I am a proud mommy to 2 boxers.  Maddey turned 3 in June and is brindle.  We bought her from a breeder as a pup.  It didn't take long for us to add to our family, so along came Marley!  I found him through a rescue site, and we are guessing that he is about the same age as Maddey...maybe a few months younger.  He is technically a brindle, but looks more like a fawn.  I can't imagine life without him!  He was skin and bones when we got him, and that was after the rescue had him for a month.  Maddey is a princess, and is completely unaware that she is a dog.  They are different in every way, from personality to build.  Maddey is strong as an ox, very solid and agile.  She is quite smaller than Marley....who mostly is flappy skin and goofy.  Funny thing is, they weigh the same (about 58 pounds each).  

Can't wait to read more about everyone's boxer babies and learn some new stuff!   :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
A big hello and welcome from myself, Chance and Layla....your babies are so adorable and i love the outfits....cant wait to dress mine for our halloween party this year!!! And Kudos to you for rescuing!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Your post just made my day!  The costumes are so adorable and they look so pleased to be in them!  That's a great picture.  Welcome and it's so nice to have you.  More pictures please.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wow your babies are so cute!! Lovin the costumes!! Welcome to the boxer forum!  I just signed up here too and am loving it!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome, I just love your two in their outfits, they are so cute.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome! they are just too cute! i am already looking at outfits for my two girls-cant wait to hear more about maddey and marley...cant wait to see more pics as well!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
That is just the cutest thing!!  :D  I have not had the best day (being a typical Monday :?) But let me tell you that picture put a grin on my face.

Welcome, I'm sure you will find this forum very useful and fun!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome from the sunshine state! Your two are beautiful!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome from Sunny Florida.   Your babies are just adorable.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you. Your babies are adorable and I loved their costumes...Look forward to hearing more about them..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts