Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, if you ever have house training questions don't ask me.  I finally thought Oscar had the hang of it, until this morning when I was in hurry to go to school and I was just going to wear the jeans I wore yesterday, and then right before I was about to put them on I noticed this pleasant suprise waiting for me.

I took the picture with my camera phone and sent it to Dylan at work.  He couldn't stop laughing, I on the other hand was not laughing.

Somebody tell me your dog pooped in a horrible location?

·
Registered
942 Posts
My friends dog poo'd (runny mind you) ALL over their car when they ran into a gas station to grab a drink the other day. They had to drive home with all the windows down and it was all of 30

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl: So.....I guess you had to put on another pair of jeans, huh?

G

·
0 Posts
OMG!  Good thing you didn't put them on before you saw it!   AHHHHH!

Binga and Bear haven't pooped on anything of mine yet...   you notice I saw the word YET     :wink:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I guess you are sh*t out of luck with that pair..... :lol:

Now the fact that you took a picture of your dog duking in your pants is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
OMG that's hilarious =))  =))  =))  =))  what a great place for Oscar to leave a surprise for his mommy :lol:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Guess he didn't want you to go to school today!!!!!      :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't realize how bizarre it is to take a picture of poop, but when you think about it, thats pretty gross.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ohh..thats too funny!!! I think it was a Boxer trick being pulled on you...no clean jeans..and I get a companion for the day!...Did you catch Oscar smirking at you when you had to dump that load into the toilet?? I give him a 10 for the AIM alone!!

We have only had one poopy incident..bringing Ashley home from the vet (who thank GOD only is 2 miles away ) Right after cropping..she was kind of a mess in the walking department because of the meds..I thought she was crying because she was loopy..but I looked back onto the back seat, and she was all hunched up droping the mother load in the car! All I can say is..its GOOD I live in Texas..and had a shirt on I could pull over my nose..all the windows went down, and I was driving..gagging..driving..trying not to wreck because my eyes were filled with tears from wretching so hard....ACK!!!!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love that you described it as the "mother load".  You hit pay dirt for poop!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Its ok, my DH tells me every couple days to go out and clean the "land mines" out of the back yard...I used to let it go for a while, and run them over with the lawn mower..NOW I'd be afraid they would shoot out the discharge side and break a window in the house...LOL....the price we pay for the size dogs we own..all I can say is.."thank GOD she's not a Mastiff!!"

·
Registered
320 Posts
zzzzzz

·
Registered
422 Posts
When Dixie was a puppy she pooped in my husbands shoe.  He found it a little to late if you know what I mean.  That was almost 10 yrs ago and it still makes me laugh!  LOL!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts