Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also posted this on our group on Myspace, but I thought I'd run it by everyone here also...Is anyone interested in maybe getting together, like one nite a week for a couple hours of chat? I do this with another group and we have a blast...Usually have a drink in hand, and just talk about whatever.....Since I'm not real familiar with Myspace, not sure how we could do this, but if it's like Yahoo, we should be able to make our own chat room....Let me know, something to kick around :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need one of our expert Myspacers to see if we can even do this..Don't even know if they have that capability...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Guess I will have to get an account; sounds like it would be fun and great to relax drinking a nice glass of wine :lol:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
You can definitely add that feature, but I know a lot of forums that dont have it because it takes away from the posts on the board.  If that is something youre concerned with!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Thanks for checking Admin... I think it would be nice to keep it here... make it easier on all of us. I mean I use Y!Msnger, ICQ, etc and wouldn't mind installing anything else to be able to do that BUT some people don't know computers that well and it would just make it easier for all of us to do it here.

·
Registered
948 Posts
The yorkie forum I'm on has a chat room... Before certain cliques started swapping phone numbers, we use to hop on the chat and talk nearly all day but the posts still kept going.. It's slowed down some be/c of Yorkie Forum wars that went on..lol but the usual group of girls still goes to it..

·
Registered
508 Posts
i have a myspace account and im really familiar with it. there is instant messaging and i think u can have a group chat if im not mistaking. i will have to look when i get home because im at work right now. but i will find something out shortly.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I dont think that you can group chat on myspace....ive never done it, and it seems like the IM is slow by itself sometimes. But group chat sounds lovely. drunken boxer talk lol. What better friends could a girl ask for???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts