Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be taking some pics of maverick tihs weekend ive been so busy with school im not able to take as many pics of him as id want. I just wanted to update you all on how he has been coming along. Well his potty training is coming along slowly but he isnt having as many accidents which is great. he pretty much knows the sit and down commands now and we are working on stay which he isnt good at so any tips on that would be appreciated. His recall is pretty good as well but all these can always be worked on....

This is what I am really proud of. He is great with his crate. He has never made noise in his crate or cried but he would NOT go in of his own free will. Now we tell him get in your crate mav and he runs in ...at bed time he will run in there as soon as we open the bedroom door and during the day he will walk in the bedroom on his own while im reading or something and go and get his toys etc from his crate and come back and sit down and play. He is becoming very independant and Im proud of him.

Pics to come soon!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww good boy Mav! I'm so happy to hear that he's doing well and that his training is coming along. You've done a great job with him.  

We are working on stay too, so I need some pointers as well!

Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Maverick sounds like he is doing awesome!  :D  Can't wait to see updated pics of him!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sounds like Maverick is doing quite welll...He's a boxer, of course he's doing good...lol. Can't wait to see pics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts