Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kind of a pointless topic but I couldnt resist! yesterday we went to a local mall, and as we were going in, out came a couple holding a fawn boxer puppy with a black mask, absolutely gorgeous. Sorry but I had to tell somebody :-D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I always get excited when I see a boxer, so I know how you feel.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I know what you mean Sharon, I love all boxers, any color, but the whites and dark brindles are really catching my eye now!!! Oh heck, any new baby catches my eye - they are all georgous.  I don't think there is anything cuter in the whole world than a boxer puppy!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yea, but do you stalk them???  :lol: I've been known to turn around while driving when I see one..I have no shame  :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
omg me too..ill be like look look a boxer and i want to talk talk where did you get them blah blah the other day my hubby had the priceless line which if you know him hes a smartass...we were buying dog food and i stopped to pet a pretty fawn girl and was tlaking to the owner,...my smartass hubby says.." why dont you jsut write down the forum nname for him and then you all can be lifelong pals "

·
Registered
933 Posts
OMG!  I'm the same way, too. I get so excited every time I see one.  I have my 2 fawns and now want a brindle.  And, yeah, I think I'm a boxer stalker.  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I saw a house that had two boxers (white and fawn) in a fenced yard and now I go out of my way to drive by there to see if they are out.  One day I am going to stop and knock on their door to ask if they can come out and play.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Yeah, there is a house on my regular walking path that has a big old boxer who loves to say hi every time we pass.  Unfortunately the owner leaves him outside all the time in the fenced yard.  I haven't walked by once and not seen him outside and I take Ringer for walks anytime from 7am to midnight.  I certainly make an effort to go that way now and let the boys jump on the fence and say hi.  Surprisingly, he's the only dog on the neighborhood who doesn't bark up a storm when we walk by.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts